11.20.2009

Words of Wisdom in the Moments of Despair, Temptations and Hopelessness (For my own Reflection)

1. Life is a prayer and the prayer we say shapes the life that we live just as the prayer life we say live shapes the prayer we say.
Questions for my reflection: What do I pray for in my dialog with God? Do I
live the way of God?

2. Counter the trails and problems with a great sense of gratitude.
Reflection - Am I a negative thinker? Do I see the good things that I
receive after an experience that I thought was a punishment for me? Were there
blessings for me?

3. Let not your face contradict your faith.
Reflection - Is it easy for me to smile? Do I consider individual differences
among those I come in contact with? How can I be not judgmental in dealing with
others?


4. In the midst of a storm, remember the rainbow.
Reflection - How prayerful am I? How do I show trust in the Lord's works and
words? Do I listen to witnesses of God's mercy in times of want and need? What
is my response to the blessings I received? Do I give with the heart? Do I share
experiences related to the Lord's generosity? A witness to God's words?

5. The evil way will not take you to Hell, remaining there will.
Reflection - Do I do my best to avoid sin? Is it easy for me to say "I'm sorry"? What kind of friends do I have? Am I a person who is dependable, nurturing and encouraging to others? Do I commune with the saints? What acts of contritions do I do? Prayers?

6. The Lord is in control of everything. Change - The humility to accept the things I cannot change. The courage to change the things I can change. Wisdom to know the difference - To offer to the Lord to bring change to those I cannot change.

Reflection - What do I do if I can not bring change? Nothing is impossible
with God - I pray to the Holy Spirit for their enlightenment. I pray to my
guardian angel to commune with their guardian angels for help? (God will make a
way)


Husbands and wives
complete and compete with
one another.

No comments: