11.20.2009

[whew, a long time since I last posted. so now, the trail of thoughts continue...]

My Guardian Angel

We all have guardian angels, to light and guide, to rule and guard, don't we? A guardian angel we don't see. Aside from an angel, I don't see, I have one who cares for me.

When Linda isn't around, she attends to my personal needs. She fills up the empty plastic bottles with water I need to clean up myself. She prepares the sandwiches and whatever there is for my breakfast. She sees to it that I have the bottled water to drink.

At dinner time, she sets the table and helps prepare the food for the meals, making sure the sauce for the viands are present including the water to drink.

Acts of Love

She does all these without a scowl on her face. At times, I have to prohibit her from doing things when she shows signs of an epileptic attack.

My angel is Manang Paring's daughter. She is an epileptic since childhood. She is a little abnormal in her speech, however not mentally retarded.

After all these years, I can say that with the advanced knowledge on the treatment of knowledge on care of special children, she could have been more productive. Corrie is my guardian angel. Bless her, Lord.

No comments: